Q: I am an Asian woman who has caught my husband with another woman many times. I want to get a divorce and get custody of our children. What should I do? A: In general, the mother of children gets custody rights until a boy turns 11 and a girl turns 13….

Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://ift.tt/2eFRVgp

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)
 Other ways to stay up to date:

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.