From the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Latest update: Entry requirements section – if your passport is lost or stolen and you require an ETD (Emergency travel document) to leave the country you’ll need to report the loss or theft to the police in the area where it took place and obtain a police report before an ETD can be issued; once the ETD has been issued you’ll need to visit the General Security office in central Beirut to obtain an exit visa before you can depart; you should factor the time this will take into any new travel plans.

from Travel Advice Summary, which can be found at:

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)
 Other ways to stay up to date:

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.