Australian authorities have warned about the dangers of using battery-powered devices on flights after a woman’s headphones caught fire. The woman was dozing on a flight from Beijing to Melbourne when she was woken by the sound of an explosion….
Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://ift.tt/2mqLyks
|Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)|
Other ways to stay up to date: