From the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Latest update: Summary – all vehicles, including motorbikes driving in central Paris, Lyon and Grenoble will need to display a special ‘pollution sticker’; if you have a vehicle registered in France, you can apply now for a sticker from the French Ministry of the Environment website.

from Travel Advice Summary, which can be found at:

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)
 Other ways to stay up to date:

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.