The case has made headlines around the world, and is believed to be the first death caused by vaping products in the US. The man, Tallmadge D’Elia, died at his home in Florida when his device blew up and projected fragments into his skull. He was said to have suffered burns over 80% of his body….

Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44161348
 

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)
 Other ways to stay up to date:
          

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.