SYDNEY (Reuters) – At least eight people at a publicly listed hotel in the Australian city of Sydney were hospitalized on Wednesday after breathing toxic gases flowing through the building’s air conditioning system, an ambulance official said….

Read the full article at the publisher’s site: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-hotel-gas/toxic-gas-leak-gives-guests-breathing-problems-at-sydney-hotel-idUSKCN1LZ0B5

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the kidnap, ransom and extortion news of the week in one easy to read newsletter. (Sign up on the same form using the options at the end.)

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.