Ed Winders and his partner, Barbara Moller, were staying in an Airbnb in the San Miguel de Allende region. Police said the apartment’s landlord discovered their bodies on Nov. 17 after not hearing from the couple for a few days….

Read the full article at the publisher’s site: https://abcnews.go.com/International/american-couple-vacationing-mexico-died-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/story?id=59520110

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the kidnap, ransom and extortion news of the week in one easy to read newsletter. (Sign up on the same form using the options at the end.)

If you found this post valuable, please show your appreciation by buying us a coffee. Thank you. Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.