An incoming college freshman died last week in Guatemala after an electrical shortage occurred while he was in the hotel pool, according to the university he was slated to attend….
Read the full article at the publisher’s site: https://abcnews.go.com/International/electrical-shortage-hotel-swimming-pool-kills-american-student/story?id=64469552
|Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the kidnap, ransom and extortion news of the week in one easy to read newsletter. (Sign up on the same form using the options at the end.)|
If you found this post valuable, please show your appreciation by buying us a coffee. Thank you. Buy me a coffee