A Singaporean tourist reportedly flung himself from the fifth floor of his hotel in Legian, Bali after consuming magic mushrooms. The 23-year-old was allegedly hallucinating from the ‘shrooms’ when he jumped to his death in the early hours of Saturday morning, around 2am….
Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://ift.tt/2pWJvaE
|Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)|
Other ways to stay up to date: