The family of a tourist who died after being scalded in an Edinburgh hotel shower has received an apology and compensation from the owners. Kalyani Uthaman, 59, from India had been on holiday in Scotland in August 2012 when she was severely scalded at the Premier Inn in Newcraighall….
Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://ift.tt/2qYgsG9
|Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)|
Other ways to stay up to date: