Five people have died after being electrocuted at a water park in northwest Turkey, including three children. The children, aged 12, 15 and 17, were caught up in an electrical current in the pool in the town of Akyazi in Sakarya province….
Read full article at the publisher’s site: http://ift.tt/2t1ZbNh
|Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)|
Other ways to stay up to date: