For the past two years, the Canadian government has been requiring tourists from certain countries to acquire electronic travel authorizations, or “eTA’s,” to enter or fly through Canada. The authorization is required for U.S. permanent residents (but not U.S….

Read full article at the publisher’s site:

Like what you read? Sign up here for our free Daily Updates. We also send out a Weekly K+R Update, bundling together all the K+R news of the week. (Same form – options at the end.)
 Other ways to stay up to date:

Follow and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our free newsletters - the Daily Updates and the Weekly K+R Update.